How to use bio organic fertilizer
Bio organic fertilizer is a kind of fertilizer for planting organic crops. It has significant effect and is gradually favored by the market. It has a broad development space. How to use bio organic fertilizer? How to use bio organic fertilizer?
Tools / raw materials
Biological organic fertilizer
Method / step
1. Function of bio organic fertilizer:
1. Increase soil nutrients, soil biological activity: bio organic fertilizer can increase soil organic matter, nutrient content, soil fertilizer, but also can increase soil microbial population structure, increase the number of microorganisms, soil biological activity, further improve soil quality.
2. Bio organic fertilizer can transform nitrate in crops and reduce nitrate accumulation in agricultural products. Compared with the application of chemical fertilizer, it can reduce the nitrate content by 15% on average, and prolong the fresh-keeping and storage time of crops.
3. Inhibition of soil borne diseases, crop rhizosphere environment: bio organic fertilizer can increase the proliferation of microorganisms, crop rhizosphere microenvironment, regulate the soil biological structure and quantity, reduce the invasion of soil borne diseases, and alleviate the obstacles of soil continuous cropping.
2. How to use bio organic fertilizer?
Different fertilization methods are selected according to different crops
1. Seed application method: during machine sowing, the granular bio organic fertilizer is mixed with a small amount of chemical fertilizer and applied into the soil with the planter.
2. Spreading method: apply bio organic fertilizer evenly in the area where the roots are concentrated and in the soil layer where the roots are always kept moist in combination with deep ploughing or sowing, so as to achieve the integration of soil and fertilizer.
3. Strip furrow application method: drill crops or grapes and other fruit trees, fertilize and sow after furrow, or furrow and fertilize 5cm away from fruit trees.
4. Ring furrow application method: apple, peach, pear and other young fruit trees, 20-30cm away from the trunk, open a ring furrow around the trunk, fertilize and cover with soil.
5. Radial furrow application: for apple, peach, pear and other adult fruit trees, 4-5 50 cm long furrows should be opened around 30 cm away from the trunk according to the extension of the root system of fruit trees, and the soil should be covered after fertilization.
6. Hole application method: apply fertilizer to the sowing hole by sowing or transplanting crops, such as corn, cotton, tomato, etc., and then sowing or transplanting.
7. Root dipping method: for transplanted crops, such as rice, tomato, etc., the fertilizer suspension is made by adding 5 parts of water to bio organic fertilizer, then the seedling roots are dipped and planted.
8. Cover seed fertilizer method: after furrow sowing, cover the bio organic fertilizer evenly on the seeds.
3. Instructions and instructions for the use of bio organic fertilizer:
1. After opening the fertilizer package, it should not be placed for too long, but should be applied as soon as possible, too long will affect the fertilizer efficiency, and the use period should not exceed 6 months.
2. Bio fertilizer can not be mixed with pesticides, pesticides, herbicides and other pesticides. If it is to be used, bio fertilizer should be used 72 hours in advance or delayed.
3. Biological fertilizer is not suitable to be mixed with ammonium bicarbonate, plant ash and sulfur containing fertilizers (such as potassium sulfate, ammonium sulfate, etc.) to avoid affecting the efficiency of bacterial fertilizer.
4. When biological fertilizer is used as base fertilizer, it should be timely covered with soil and mixed with soil to give full play to fertilizer effect
matters needing attention
Is the amount of bio organic fertilizer the more the better? Application of bio organic fertilizer can improve soil structure and provide good nutrition and environmental conditions for crop and soil microbial growth. The more bio organic fertilizer applied in soil, the better, the better. This is because the yield of crops is related to a nutrient content in the soil. If there is a lack of a certain nutrient element in the soil, even if there are more other nutrients, the yield of crops will not increase. Only by compensating the soil for the lack of small nutrients will crop yields increase. In addition, when the amount of fertilizer applied exceeds the amount of fertilizer applied, the yield of crops will decrease with the increase of the amount of fertilizer applied, the cost of production input will increase but the income will decrease, which is not economical. Therefore, we should not blindly apply large amounts of bio organic fertilizer, but scientifically determine the amount of fertilizer according to the needs of different crops and soil nutrient status, so as to achieve the purpose of increasing yield and income.