Several effective ways to prevent caking of organic fertiliz
It is believed that many farmers have encountered the problem of organic fertilizer caking, which is the organic fertilizer stored for a long time, which is easy to agglomerate. The longer the time, the more serious the caking, the impact on application. How to prevent organic fertilizer from caking effectively? Here are several ways to introduce:
1. To reduce the moisture content and packaging temperature of organic fertilizer properly, the method of heating by dryer or cooling of unit and installation of air conditioning can be selected to make the moisture content of organic fertilizer controlled below 0.6 as far as possible.
2. The anti knot agent was added to organic fertilizer.
3. The stacking height of organic fertilizer was reduced and the storage pressure was reduced.
4. Reduce the temperature and humidity in the warehouse, keep the warehouse dry and cool, the roof is free of rain, and the ground is free of water. The exhaust fan shall be set in the warehouse.
5. After the organic fertilizer is stored for a period of time, the proper package turning treatment is an organic fertilizer with high nutrient content, which needs to be turned over frequently.
6. Organic fertilizer that may have chemical reactions should not be put together to prevent the chemical reaction from agglomerating.
7. The products of the regular manufacturer (Takeda Agricultural Technology (sunshine) Co., Ltd. shall be selected to prevent the product from being pelletized poorly and the particles are uneven and cause agglomeration.
How to solve the problem of organic fertilizer agglomeration in organic fertilizer manufacturers
In order to prevent agglomeration, we should pay attention to the following problems in the production process.
1. select the appropriate production time, most of the areas are in the north temperate zone. The rainy season mainly concentrated in June, July and August when the temperature was higher. Therefore, fertilizer is produced in spring, late autumn and winter. The probability of agglomeration is also low, which is due to the low air humidity and low temperature, which is not conducive to the agglomeration.
2. choose raw materials reasonably, that is, raw materials without agglomeration are selected as raw materials produced by us. The microelements are foliar fertilizer, which is based on magnesium sulfate and the main raw materials are dry. When the air is not too wet, less fertilizer is produced. The fertilizer with humic acid as the main raw material and amino acid as the main raw material is not easy to agglomerate. Try to choose other dry materials.
3. take reasonable packaging to prevent extrusion. The packing materials shall be protected from moisture absorption and ventilation. Preventing excessive extrusion during transportation and storage can also prevent agglomeration.