The difference between organic fertilizer and compound ferti
1、 The difference between organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer
1. Organic fertilizer: mainly refers to the fertilizer formed by various animals and plants after fermentation and ripening (including processed rapeseed cake, which is odorless). Organic fertilizer contains a large number of biological substances, animal and plant residues, waste materials, biological waste and other substances. The application of organic fertilizer can not only provide nutrition for crops, but also have long effect on fertilizer. It can increase and update soil organic matter, microbial reproduction, physical and chemical properties and biological activity of soil, which is the main nutrient source of green food production.
What are the classification of organic fertilizer
Classification by type: green manure, human manure, stable fertilizer, compost, retting, biogas fertilizer and waste fertilizer, etc
Classification by raw material:
1. Agricultural waste: such as straw, soybean meal, cotton meal, etc.
2. Livestock and poultry feces: chicken manure, cattle, sheep, horse manure, rabbit manure;
3. Industrial waste: such as distillery, vinegar, cassava, sugar, furfural, etc;
4. Domestic waste: such as kitchen waste;
5. Urban sludge: such as river sludge, sewage sludge, etc.
2. Compound fertilizer: it has the advantages of high nutrient content, less by-component and good physical properties, which plays an important role in balanced fertilization, fertilizer utilization rate and high yield and stable yield of crops. But it also has some disadvantages, such as its nutrient ratio is always fixed, and the nutrient element types, quantity and proportion required by different soil and different crops are diverse.
The difference between the two: the main difference is that the content of organic matter is different, organic fertilizer contains a large number of biological organic substances, and compound fertilizer contains more than two nutrients.
2、 The function of organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer
1. Although most of the compound fertilizer is diversified, it can not replace organic fertilizer completely. If there is any condition, the application of humic organic fertilizer should be increased as much as possible.
2. The application of organic fertilizer not only improves soil, activates beneficial microorganisms in soil, but also saves energy and reduces environmental pollution.
3. The decomposition of compound fertilizer is slow. For crops with compound fertilizer as base fertilizer, nitrogen fertilizer should be supplemented in time in order to meet the nutritional needs of crops according to the law of fertilizer demand of different crops.
4. The combined application of compound fertilizer and organic fertilizer can improve the efficiency and utilization of nutrients.
3、 The use of organic and compound fertilizers
1. There are many ways to stack and retting organic fertilizer harmless, such as EM composting, self-made fermentation and ripening and composting, and factory harmless treatment.
2. Compound fertilizer has long effect, so it is better to be base fertilizer.
Why organic fertilizer?
① The excessive use of fertilizer will destroy the structure of soil and cause immeasurable damage to the soil. But organic fertilizer can do this, because the organic elements in it will make the soil fresh and alive.
② Organic fertilizer is a cycle and gradual process for soil and crops, and the time and process of targeted nutrient play often need more. But fertilizer can grow in a short time, but it is also easy to lose a lot of nutrients.
③ Probiotics are indispensable in organic fertilizer. These microorganisms can play a biological role in soil, which can make the poor soil more fertile, but fertilizer plays the opposite role.
It is considered to use organic fertilizer for environment and health. After all, fertilizer affects human health to a certain extent. And the environment is an important process, so the promotion of organic fertilizer is the most important.
Most of the compound fertilizer is diversified, but it can not replace organic fertilizer completely. If there is any condition, the application of humic organic fertilizer should be increased as much as possible. The combined application of compound fertilizer and organic fertilizer can improve the efficiency and utilization of nutrients. The application of organic fertilizer not only improves soil, activates beneficial microorganisms in soil, but also saves energy and reduces environmental pollution. Using some organic fertilizer can not only avoid the tedious process of traditional organic fertilizer production, but also provide a lot of beneficial microorganisms to activate soil nutrients and reduce the obstacles of continuous cropping.
Although some special compound fertilizer has determined the suitable nutrient ratio according to the characteristics of crop fertilizer demand and soil fertilizer supply, it is difficult to meet the actual growth requirements of crops in different fertilizer levels. Therefore, it is necessary to use some simple fertilizer according to the actual growth of crops and the soil fertility. For example, in the soil with more nitrogen, some nitrogen is needed for leafvegetables, and some potassium fertilizer should be used in the later stage of watermelon with more potassium demand in the K-deficient soil.